David Haviland to Speak at RCNJ Fall Dinner Meeting
The Rensselaer Club of New Jersey will hold its fall dinner meeting on Tuesday, November 20 at 6:00pm at the Grand Summit Hotel in Summit. David Haviland, Rensselaer's Vice President for Institute Advancement, will be the featured speaker. Read on for more information and directions...
The Grand Summit Hotel
570 Springfield Avenue
Summit, NJ 07901
Directions to The Grand Summit Hotel are available on the hotel's Web Site.
Order of Program
- 6:00 pm, Cocktails served in the Crestview Room.
- 6:40 pm, Dinner and presentation begins.
- 6:45 pm, Phil Lurie '74 introduces David Haviland '64, Vice President for Institute Advancement.
- 6:48 pm, David Haviland '64 comes to the podium for brief welcome and congratulatory remarks on the Chapter of the Year award.
- 7:00 pm (approximate), Dinner is served.
- 8:00 pm, David Haviland '64 presents "Achieving the Goals of the Rensselaer Plan: Progress to Date".
- 8:30 pm, Question and answer period.
- 8:50 pm, Dave Aiello '89, President, Rensselaer Club of New Jersey, closing remarks.