Rensselaer New Jersey Technology Entrepreneurship Forum: Agenda
The Rensselaer Club of New Jersey, The Rensselaer Entrepreneur Network, and Rensselaer's Office of Alumni Relations will present Growing Early-Stage Companies: the Rensselaer New Jersey Technology Entrepreneurship Forum. This event will take place on March 26, 2002, from 7:30am to 1:00pm, at PSE&G's Corporate Conference Center in Newark.
Read on for the agenda and event registration instructions....
Growing Early-Stage Companies
Location: PSE&G's Corporate Conference Center - 80 Park Plaza, Newark, NJ
Rensselaer New Jersey Technology Entrepreneurship Forum
Sponsors: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and PSE&G
|7:30am - 8:30||Continental breakfast and networking|
|8:30 - 8:35||Welcome|
|8:35 - 8:50||Entrepreneurship at Rensselaer, Simon Balint, Manager of Operations, RPI Incubator Porgram|
|8:50 - 9:05||Identifying and Implementing Breakthrough Technologies, John Del Monaco, Director, Emerging Technologies and Transfer Group, PSE&G|
|9:05 - 10:15||Panel 1 - Presentation & Q&A Session - Today's environment and trends for early stage growth companies|
|10:15 - 10:30||Break|
|10:30 - 11:50||Panel 2 - Presentation & Q&A by five Rensselaer Incubator and alumni early-stage tech company CEOs|
|11:50 - 12:00pm||Closing remarks|
Overview of Rensselaer Entrpreneurship Network
|12:00 - 1:00||Networking opportunity - sandwiches available|
- Alan Wovsaniker, Member, Attorney - Lowenstein Sandler, Roseland, NJ - advising and assisting tech companies with all of their legal needs
- Thomas J. Fuller - Epsen Fuller & Associates, LLC - staffing key positions and advising tech companies on strengthening their human capital
- Simon Balint - RPI Incubator - early stage entrepreneurship trends in today's market
- Jerry Weinstein - RPI '57 - Investor, advisor, former CEO of UC Industries, Inc.
- Carolyn Chin - RPI '69 - Chairman, Commtouch, angel investor
- Bob Forman - RPI '61 - Investor, advisor, former CEO
- Connor Mullett, Updata Capital
- Peter Matsuo - President, ad-Interax, Troy, NY
- Jason Jacobs - RPI '00 - President & CEO, CoreSense, Inc., Troy, NY
- Howard Deutsch - RPI '69 - CEO, QuantiSoft, LLC, West Orange, NJ
- James Wintner - RPI '65 - CEO, BenefitEvents.com, Inc., New York, NY
- Andrew Morrison - RPI '87 - President, RFM Broadcasting, New Rochelle, NY
This event will take place at PSE&G's Corporate Conference Center in Newark. Directions are posted in this story on RCNJ.org.
Print and send this completed form with a check for $25 payable to "Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute" to Valerie Beck, Office of Alumni Relations, Heffner Alumni House, 1301 Peoples Avenue, Troy, NY 12180-3500 or call Val at 518-276-6206 with the following information (or fax this info to 518-276-4081).
Company Name: ______________________________________________
Email Address: _____________________________________________
Mailing Address: ___________________________________________
Visa/MC Card #: ____________________________________________
Expiration Date: ___________________________________________