Rensselaer New Jersey Technology Entrepreneurship Forum: Directions
The Rensselaer Club of New Jersey, The Rensselaer Entrepreneur Network, and Rensselaer's Office of Alumni Relations will present Growing Early-Stage Companies: the Rensselaer New Jersey Technology Entrepreneurship Forum. This event will take place on March 26, 2002, from 7:30am to 1:00pm, at PSE&G's Corporate Conference Center in Newark. The agenda for the forum was posted previously.
Read on for directions to the forum location at PSE&G in Newark...
- From New Jersey Turnpike - Exit at Interchange 15E to signs for Newark
(Raymond Blvd.). Proceed west on Raymond Blvd. for 2.2 miles, passing under
railroad at Pennsylvania Station. Go 2 blocks to PSE&G.
- From Garden State Parkway - Take Exit 145 in East Orange (sign reads "The
Oranges-Harrison") onto Interstate 280 eastbound. Go approximately 2 miles
to Exit 14A (King Blvd.), turn right to first light (Orange St.), make left
on Orange St., go to 3rd light (Broad St.), turn right, go 5 lights on Broad
St., follow sign that reads PARK PLACE. Proceed for 3 lights, PSE&G building
- From Interstate 280 East - Follow directions under Garden State Parkway.
- From Rts. 1-9, 22-24-78 (at Newark Airport) Take Rt. 21 North (also becomes
McCarter Highway in Newark). Go approximately 2 miles on McCarter Highway to
Raymond Blvd. Turn left and go I block to PSE&G.
- From Rt. 3 - Take exit marked Rt. 21 South. Proceed approximately 6 miles
and Rt. 21 becomes McCarter Highway. Go approximately another mile to
Raymond Blvd. Turn right. Go 1 block to PSE&G.
Photo ID Required: Security procedures at PSE&G require all attendees to present photo identification for admission to this event.